Wednesday, August 8, 2012

New Blog for Recipes

Hi everyone!

Real quick I wanted to mention that I made a new blog where you'll be able to find regular and low fat recipes. I'll be posting one recipe a week, and eventually the few recipes that I posted here, will be moved to that blog.

 I made the new blog specifically for recipes because I prefer to keep things organized... I will put up a link soon to the side (not sure yet if it's going to be left or right... but you'll see it!) with the web address.

I also wanted to thank you for reading my blog. Some of you may suffer from Gallstones, and I hope that my blog helps you. It wasn't easy for me to find anything to eat that I wasn't already bored of like Salad or Fruit... but more and more I'm finding things that are safe to eat.

Thanks & Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment