Monday, May 21, 2012

Turkey Bacon, Salad Dressing, Scallops and Cream Cheese

When I was looking for a low fat Cream Cheese I couldn't find anything at Walmart. I actually googled low fat Cream Cheese and this was the only thing I found, and it was available at my local Tops Markets. Just as it says, it's fat free.


My husband and I were doing our grocery shopping at Walmart when I came across these Scallops. I've been wanting to try something new, and these are great low fat food to throw in stir fry or a chowder.
Turkey Bacon is a good low fat alternative to regular bacon. 
My family eats this every week, and it's just as good as the real stuff :)

This salad dressing tastes just like French dressing. It's absolutely fat free and tastes great! My mother turned me onto it a couple weeks ago when I last visited with her. I looked at our last shopping trip for it and found it at Walmart :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Donna, my name is Rachel. I know that you posted this quite a while back, but was hoping maybe you'll still get this. Did you ever end up having any issues after eating the turkey bacon,as far as pain or triggering an attack? I feel like you're actually the perfect person to ask seeing as how this post was from 5 years ago, so you have had plenty of time to see effects. I'm jus now trying to figure out what works and what doesn't as far as a gallstone diet, and slowly adding things into it. I have been wondering about turkey bacon and just found your post whIle googling.

    ReplyDelete