Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Fat Free Cottage Cheese, Sloppy Joes, and Egg Beaters.

All of these items were found at Walmart:

I only just found this stuff a few weeks ago while looking for a cottage cheese that I could eat. It's alright, almost the same as regular cottage cheese. :)
This is Great Value Sloppy Joe Sandwich Sauce. It's wonderful, I had completely forgotten about Sloppy Joes since when I was a kid. You can use ground turkey instead of ground beef, and it tastes just the same! So great!!
These are the eggs that I mentioned getting while on vacation from restaurants. They're great, and way better than the egg whites I posted in one of the earlier posts. They tend to be a little more expensive however, around $3 for this small containter, the larger ones are about $4-5.

1 comment:

  1. Can look at my blog to see nutritional facts of low fat, and fat free food at grocery stores. http://healthygrocery.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete