Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Activia Light Yogurts, Edy's Slow Churned Yogurt Blends, Miss Meringue Cookies

Recent shopping adventures found me these few products:


Activia has a great selection of fat free yogurts and a great pack of 8, that are 4 of one kind and 4 of another. They're a good portion for a light snack, and taste great.

Click here to find Activia in a store near you!

________________________________________

I was looking around to find an ice cream that wasn't too high in fat and ended up finding this:

Click here to find Edy's Yogurt Blends in a store near you!


________________________________________



My husband was talking sweets while we were in the store and that made me curious to look around the bakery section of Tops Supermarkets. I managed to find these on display at the cookie table... and they are delicious!


Want to order some? You can do it directly though their website!

That's all that I have for today! Enjoy!!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment